ReviewsNo reviews yet
02 Nights Guptkashi | 01 Night Kedarnath | 01 Night Badrinath | 01 Night Srinagar / Rudraprayag
- Visit to Kedarnath Temple
- Visit to Badrinath Temple
- Visit to Mana Village
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Guptkashi
- 01 Night Accommodation at Kedarnath
- 01 Night Accommodation at Badrinath
- 01 night accommodation at Srinagar / Rudraprayag
- Double room at each place.
- Meals as per plan except in Kedarnath where room only on per bed basis
- All sightseeing & transfer (as mentioned in the itinerary).
- All tours and transfers by ac* vehicle for 6 days
- *AC will not work on hill areas
- GST will be extra on bill.
- Others meals does not include in Package.
- Helicopter tickets/VIP darshan fees
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
Day 1 Haridwar - Guptakashi (194Kms/ 6-8 Hrs )
Pickup from Haridwar, drive to Guptakashi via Rishikesh, Devprayag and Rudraprayag. On arrival Guptakashi check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Guptakashi-Kedarnath (30kms by road & 22 kms Trek)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag by car,from Sonprayag drive to Gaurikund by local transport.Trek starting from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (22 Kms) by trek(By poni, Doli, By Gorhi at own cost).Late evening arrival in Kedarnath,checking to the hotel and overnight stay in Hotel.If Kedarnath darshan by Helicopter( Fly from Guptakashi/Phata Helipad to Kedarnath.On arrival check in to the hotel.Night halt in Kedarnath)
Day 3: Kedarnath-Guptakashi
Early morning visit to Kedarnath Temple and transfer from Kedarnath to Guptakashi via Trek/ Or Helicopter Service.Check in to the hotel.Overnight stay in Guptakashi.
Day 4: Guptakashi-Badrinath (190kms/7hr)
After Breakfast leave for Badrinath via Joshimath. Check in Hotel. Later at evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti. Overnight and Dinner at Hotel in Badrinath Badrinath:- Cradled in the twin Mountain ranges of Nar and Narayan is the holies of the four main shrines-badrinath along the left bank of Alaknanda with the towering Neelkanth peak as the splendid backdrop. Once the spot was carpeted with "Badri" or wild berries and hence was famous as Badrivan.
Day 5 Badrinath - Joshimath - Pipalkoti - Rudraprayag (180kms/6-7hr)
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sight seeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River . Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Later drive back to Joshimath - Pipalkoti - Rudraprayag. Check in Hotel. Overnight and Dinner at Hotel in Rudraprayag.
Day 6 Rudraprayag - Haridwar
Do the breakfast in the morning, drive to Haridwar. Tour Ends with Happy Memories...