ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Lying in Uttar Pradesh, Vrindavan and Mathura are generally considered to be twin cities and visited together. Known as the birthplace of Lord Krishna, Mathura is a quaint town packed with temples dating back to different ages. The place receives a heavy influx of devotees from across the world, especially during Holi and Janmashtami
- Lying on the banks of River Yamuna, Vrindavan is known as the childhood abode of Lord Krishna. The exuberant atmosphere of this town is believed to be symbolic of the benevolent and playful nature of the Hindu God, Krishna.
- According to your Mathura Vrindavan sightseeing package, your Mathura Vrindavan trip will start as soon as you reach Mathura from Delhi. On the first day of your Mathura Vrindavan Tour, you will visit the popular sacred attractions of the city of Mathura, including Vishram Ghat, Dwarkadhish Temple - the largest, oldest and most popular temples in Mathura dedicated to Lord Krishna, Mathura Museum - exhibits artifacts found in the archaeological excavations in and around Mathura, Sri Janmabhoomi Temple, and Birla Temple - known for its stunning architecture coupled with impressive paintings and carvings.
- On the second day of your Mathura Vrindavan Tour, you will head to Vrindavan, where you will visit Pagal Baba Temple, Sri Ranganatha Temple, Govind Dev Temple - constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1590, Radha Ramana Temple, Bankey Bihari Temple - the most popular temples of Vrindavan dedicated to Lord Krishna, and ISKON Temple - a majestic white marble shrine dedicated to Lord Krishna-Balaram Later, you will travel back to Mathura in the evening.
- On the third day, you will conclude your Mathura Vrindavan trip and proceed on your onward journey back to Delhi.
Day 1: Arrival at Mathura
- Get picked up from your preferred location in Delhi at 06:00 am and start your journey for the Mathura Vrindavan sightseeing package.
- Upon reaching Mathura, start visiting the famous temples and pilgrimage sites.
- Start your day by a visit to the Vishram Ghat, a sacred bathing ghat, where you can take a dip in the holy water before starting the Darshan.
- Next, you will be visiting the Dwarkadhish temple, dedicated to Lord Krishna. This temple is an architectural marvel.
- Later, proceed to Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple, the birthplace of Lord Krishna.
- Learn about the history of Mathura at the Mathura Museum followed by a visit to the Birla temple.
- After the sightseeing tour, get to the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Day 2 - Mathura - Vrindavan - Mathura
- After breakfast, get picked up from the hotel and start travelling to Vrindavan.
- After reaching, you will be taken to explore the famous temples and pilgrimage sites which hold important significance in Hinduism.
- As per the itinerary of your Mathura Vrindavan tour, you will be visiting Pagal Baba temple, Sri Ranganatha Temple and Govind dev ji temple.
- Later, proceed to see the Radha Ramana Temple, Banke Bihari temple and ISKON temple.
- As the day ends, drive back to Mathura for an overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 3 - Departure
- After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start travelling back to Delhi.
- You will be dropped off at your preferred location as your Mathura Vrindavan tour reaches its end.