ReviewsNo reviews yet
The National Capital Region (NCR) which comprises Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon forms the center of golf in Northern India. With classics such as the Delhi Golf Club, which has ancient monuments on its grounds to world-class courses such as the Jaypee Greens Golf Resort, many golf courses are within an hour's reach form Delhi.
Perhaps the best part about Golfing in the North is the fact that golf can be combined with the best sights of the famous Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur). While the best golf is to be found around Delhi, there is golf in Jaipur too.
Srinagar in Kashmir, Gulmarg and Chandigarh are the other golfing destinations worth a visit. For culture, wildlife and adventure buffs, the options are plenty. Varanasi and Khajuraho are short hops from Delhi, and there are trekking trails, river rafting and other adventure sports within a day's journey from Delhi.
- Price On Request.
DAY 01: ARRIVE DELH- NOIDA (FLIGHT + 51 KMS DRIVE 1 HR. DRIVE)
DAY 02: NOIDA
DAY 03: NOIDA
DAY 04: NOIDA – AGRA (180 KMS 2 ½ HRS. DRIVE)
- Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast check-out from golf resort and drive to Agra. On arrival check in the hotel.
- Afternoon visit of the Agra Fort and Taj Mahal (Remain closed on every Friday)
- Evening enjoy Hi-Tea overlooking the Taj Mahal. Evening free to explore local Market.
DAY 05: AGRA - JAIPUR VIA FATEHPUR SIKRI (250 KMS 6 HRS. DRIVE)
- Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Jaipur. En route, visit of Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival in Jaipur, check-in at hotel
- Rest of the evening free at leisure to enjoy shopping in local market.