ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dwarka Somnath pilgrimage tour is intended to cause you to feel in a profound way slanted in the place where there is Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna.
Pay your visit at Dwarkadhish Temple which is quite possibly the main journeys in Char Dham Pilgrimage circuit in India and look for the gift of Lord Krishna to favour you with heaps of joy and love in your life. Somnath Temple which is devoted to Lord Moon is perhaps the most prime objection of Shiva admirers and is figured as one of the major Jyotirlingas in India.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar category hotels
- Bed and breakfast in all hotels.
- All Applicable Taxes of Hotel.
- Transportation by Air-conditioned Dzire/Etios/Xcent (02 Pax), Innova / Marazzo (04 Pax) (6 Pax) for sightseeing and tour, excursions as per our itinerary
- Toll taxes, parking fees and driver allowances.
- Meal apart from mentioned in includes column.
- Any guide services.
- Monument fees to be paid directly
- International, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc.
- Car at disposal or any sightseeing on leisure days unless specified above
- Early check in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Any airfare – international or domestic
- Any porterage at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as 'INCLUDED'