ReviewsNo reviews yet
- 04 nights’ hotel accommodation in selected Hotel Category
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel restaurant.
- Meet & Assist at the Airport by Akbar Holidays Representative & handover welcome kit to the guest.
- Arrival transfers from Dubai international airport (T1, T2 & T3) to the hotel on private basis.
- Dubai Half Day City Tour with an English speaking DTCM licensed guide – Drop off at Dubai
- Shopping Mall (tour & drop off transfer is on sharing basis).
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor visit during non-prime hours.
- Flying Cup Sky View experience at JBR.
- 12 minutes Helicopter Ride experience (Iconic Tour)
- Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner & return transfer – On sharing basis
- Desert safari with Dune bashing, Tanura show, Belly dance show & BBQ Dinner on sharing basis by 4x4 vehicles.
- Departure transfers from the hotel to Dubai international airport (T1, T2 & T3) on private basis.
- Cost of Dubai Visa – subject to immigration approval
- Dubai VAT
- *GST @ 5 % included in the Package Price
- Airfare is not included.
- Tourism Dirham to be paid directly to hotel at Check-In
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
DAY 1 (DELHI- DUBAI)
On your arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will meet our representative and transferred to your hotel. After check-in, spend the day at leisure exploring city. In the evening, cruise on the Dubai Creek on a traditional illuminated wooden boat called a dhow. Sail past the Dubai like the Rolex Twin Towers, the wind towers of Dubai Heritage Village, and sparkling mosques, bridges and more. Enjoy the meal on board. The dhow cruise is an ideal romantic experience for couples.
DAY 2 (DUBAI)
Morning after breakfast, you will proceed to the city tour and ascend the magnificent Burj Khalifa. The city tour includes Palm Jumeirah beach photo stop, the Dubai Mosque and scores of other famous Dubai attractions. You will also see the Dubai Frame; an observation tower that resembles a giant golden frame that offers incredible views of the city skyline. The highlight of your tour will be the breathtaking views from the “At the Top” viewpoint on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa.
DAY 3 (DUBAI)
Today enjoy the breakfast in your hotel. In afternoon, you will proceed for a desert adventure on a 5-hour safari from Dubai. Travel by a comfortable 4x4 to a welcoming camp in the middle of the desert. You will sample some traditional Arabic coffee and dates before taking off on a thrilling dune ride across the sands. End the day with a starlit barbecue dinner back at the camp. As you feast on delicious Arabic dishes, watch a sequined belly dancing show and hypnotic ‘tanoura’ performance, with dancers spinning in time to traditional Emirati music.
DAY 4 (DUBAI)
Today, You will experience the magic of Dubai from the sky with an exciting helicopter ride over the city. Later in the evening we proceed to Jumeirah Beach Residence to experience Flying Cup. 40 meters above ground, Flying Cup allows you to experience a whole new perspective of the city around you. An opportunity to capture memories that will be treasured for years to come. An exciting yet completely safe journey with your feet dangling freely in the air.
DAY 5 (DUBAI)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & transfer to airport to board the return flight.