ReviewsNo reviews yet
- AC Accommodation with Base Category Room as given at hotels with breakfast and all taxes on Double and triple sharing basis.
- Both ways airport transfers by A.c private vehicle on time as per the itinerary only.
- All sightseeing by A.c private vehicle in Port Blair, Havelock & Neil as per itinerary not at disposal.
- To and fro ticket to Havelock by A.c Cruise / govt. ferry (as per availability) NAUTIKA/AASHI/MAJESTIC/GREEN OCEAN/MAKRUZZ/SEA LINK.
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary.
- Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure points.
- Hotel taxes applicable as on today.
- Services of A ANDAMAN DISCOVER Tour Manager at the destination.
- GST 5% on the total package cost
- Personal expenses
- Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India
- Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
- Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross island maintenance fee
- Additional usage of vehicle
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
- HIGH PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE (DEC & JAN)
Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair Fly in to Port Blair Airport.
Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three story prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at respective Hotel/Resort at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock)(Day Trip) / Return to Port Blair
After breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andamans with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beache; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival, the cab will be provided to pickup and drop guest to Beach No 7, Radhanagar beach rated as the best beach in Asia. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Return to Port Blair as per ferry timings advised. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel/Resort at Port Blair. (Note- Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition)
Day 3: Excursion to Coral island North Bay & Ross Island
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress.( water sports activities available here are Scuba diving , Under water sea-walk , Snorkeling , glass bottom boat ride , Jet ski- water scooter , Banana boat ride , speed boat etc on direct payment basis) After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.(Note 1- ferry depart at 0930hrs , please report to complex by 0900hrs –subject to weather condition 2- Contact us if you want a private boat for above trip perfect for 5-7 person. Optional: Diving and Sea Walk at North Bay Ferry Operation is purely Subjected to Govt clearance)
Day 4: Departure
Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories...