ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Helicopter trip From ex Dehrdaun
- Complimentary stay, pickup and Airport transfer for 1 Night in Haridwar/ Dehradun
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights with all meals (AP) at each Dham
- Palki at Yamunotri
- All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova
- VIP Darshan at all Four temples
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath
Day 01: Visit Yamunotri
The sacred Dham yatra will begin from Dehradun/Haridwar Sampooranayatra helipad, flying to Kharsali Helipad (Yamunotri temple). Traveling from Kharsali Helipad to the temple by riding on the back of a pony or by Palki. It is a 7 kilometers ride toward the temple. After darshan, the pilgrims come back to Kharsali for a sightseeing and overnight stay.
- Flying to Kharsali Helipad
- Kharsali Helipad to Yamunotri temple riding on the back of a pony or by Palki
- Sightseeing and overnight stay at Kharsali
Day 2 Visit Gangotri
After breakfast, the group is flying from Kharsali to Harsil helipad. From Harsil we go by car to Gangotri temple.
The distance is around 30 kilometers. VIP darshan will be provided. Pandit is available for special pooja. Harsil is a beautiful valley of dense forest and green mountains.
On the way, there are many beautiful spots where you can enjoy the beauty of nature and take photos to make your journey memorable forever. Dinner and overnight stay at Harsil /Gangotri.
- Flying from Kharsali to Harsil helipad
- Harsil to Gangotri temple by car
- Dinner and overnight stay at Harsil/ Gangotri
Day 3 Barkot - Visit Kedarnath
After the breakfast, we drive to Harsil helipad. On arrival, we fly to Guptkashi helipad. Then we fly to Kedarnath from a different helipad from Guptkashi.
The pandit will accompany the group and lead us to the VIP darshan in Kedarnath temple. After darshan and poojan the group will fly back to Guptkashi.
After lunch, we take time for sightseeing. Guptkashi houses the ancient Shiva temples like Vishwanath Temple & Ardh Nareeshwar Temple.
- Gangotri to Harsil helipad
- Harsil helipad to Guptkashi
- Guptkashi to Kedarnath
- Afternoon coming back to Guptkashi
- Sightseeing and overnight stay at Guptkashi
Day 4 Visit Badrinath
After breakfast, the group is going to helipad. Then we proceed to Badrinath from Guptkashi. On arrival at Badrinath helipad, the group will transfer to hotel. After darshan the group is going to Mana Village, the last border of India with China for sightseeing.
Dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath
- Going to helipad
- Fly from Guptkashi helipad to Badrinath helipad
- Afternoon Sightseeing at Mana Village
Day 5 Grand Finale: Day for sightseeing and glorifying God
Soon after the breakfast, we are flying back to Haridwar/Dehradun. While we are heading back, we can see the beautiful over-view of the region. Especially the picturesque view of the confluences is an eye-candy for nature lovers. We are flying between the beautiful valleys of thick forest. We fly over the 5 confluences like Vishnu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag.
On arrival at Dehradun, drop off to Dehradun Airport for your next destination.
Tour ends with beautiful memories.
Badrinath to Haridwar/Dehradun Drop off