ReviewsNo reviews yet
Explore the most famous Indian destination Rajasthan another way. The visit is an interesting decision for experience searchers hoping to daringly find the social Heritage of Rajasthan.
The visit is intended to begin at a simple speeds and bit by bit the speed becomes harder.
We have planned your excursion through Rajasthan with most extreme subtleties giving you greatest openness to one of a kind locales. Throughout your excursion, you we cover Bird Sanctuary, Wildlife Sanctuary, visit the glorious Taj Mahal, and visit different Mughal and Rajput towns and spots.
- Accommodation on twin/Double basis in the mentioned hotels or similar
- Transport will be using air conditioned vechile as per programme
- One Bicycle for cyling
- All meals from Day 02 Breakfast to Day 09 Lunch
- Services of English Speaking Guide during sightseeing
- One time entrances to the monuments as per the itinerary
- All current Government taxes are included in the above price, which are subject to change without any notice.
- International, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Vehicle at disposal or any sightseeing on leisure days unless specified above
- Early check in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
- Any airfare – international or domestic
- Any porterage at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as 'INCLUDED'
DAY 1: ARRIVE - DELHI
Welcome to India- a country where hospitality is a way of life; to a culture steeped in tradition, a land where history lives in music and dance. Shikhar Travel staff will welcome you with garlands at airport. Our staff will assist you to transfer the hotel and check-in at the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
Morning after breakfast proceed for Delhi’s sightseeing i.e. Old Delhi and New Delhi. First start with Old Delhi you will visit to Chandani Chawk and drive pass by Red Fort. also have an opportunity to experience a rickshaw ride.
Later in the day proceed to New Delhi and visit to India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan the official residence of the President of India, Parliament house (outside) and Humayun's tomb. Back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 3: DELHI - AGRA - BHARATPUR
Early morning drive to Agra (3.5 hours) and visit the Taj Mahal, the eternal monument of love. Later visit Agra Fort and have a lunch in local resturent. Post lunch drive to Bharatpur (1 hour). End the day with a dip in the lovely pool here. Overnight stay in Hotel at Bharatpur.
DAY 4: BHARATPUR (DAY EXCURSION TO DEEG)
Early morning, we will begin cycling as we visit Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary, one of the finest bird sanctuaries in the world with over 360 species of birds. After breakfast we will ride to Deeg, beautiful garden town with sparkling fountains and meticulous palaces. Back to hotel for overnight stay.
Cycling 60-70 kms (Both Ways)
DAY 5: BHARATPUR - KARAULI
Today we will cycle to Karauli in the heart of rural Rajasthan. The old, holy city of Karauli was officially founded in 1348 AD, however, legend has it that it was established by Raja Bijal pal Jadon, the 88th descendant of Lord Krishna, as far back as 995 AD. Total distance 110 KM (cycling as desired). Overnight in Karauli
Cycling 80-90 kms
DAY 6: KARAULI - TALABGAON
Cycle to Talabgaon located in rural Rajasthan. This is a beautiful ride through the countryside and you will see small villages, narrow country roads and almost negligible traffic. This is rustic at its best. Total distance 80 KM (cycling as desired). Overnight in Talabgaon.
Cycling 60- 75 Kms
DAY 7: TALABGAON - JAIPUR
After breakfast we cycle to Jaipur. Jaipur is known as the 'pink city' because of the pink paint applied to many buildings here and is steeped in history and culture with magnificent forts and palaces. Total distance 90-100 KM (cycling as desired). Overnight in Jaipur.
Cycling 80- 90 Kms
DAY 8: JAIPUR
After relaxed breakfast proceed for Jaipur sightseeing visiting Amer Fort, City Palace and Observatory. Later in the day drive back to hotel for overnight stay. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 9: JAIPUR - DELHI DEPARTURE
After relaxed breakfast free time for individual activity. Later in the day drive back to Delhi airport to catch the flight for onward destination.