ReviewsNo reviews yet
Golden Triangle tour is one of the most sought-after tours of India, by which the traveler can experience the vast cultural diversity of the country.
By going for these 5 nights and 6 days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package (Golden triangle), you get a chance to explore, three of the most well-known cities of India. You not only visit some very popular monuments but you will also get to witness the best of the culture of the country.
Delhi, the capital city will offer a perfect mix of everything from food to culture to religion. While Agra is a perfect city to view the Mughal glory, Jaipur is a specimen of the Rajputana grandeur.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc.
- All currently applicable taxes
- Airfare/Train fare/Guide Charges/Language spoken/Monuments entrance fees
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Personal Expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide during sightseeing as per choice.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
DAY 1: Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel
Arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport our tour representative will meet & greet you transfer to hotel.
On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
DAY 2: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for fullday sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, The Red Fort is a historic fort in the city of Delhi in India that served as the main residence of the Mughal Emperors.
Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi.
DAY 3: Delhi – Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city – Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara – the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel.
Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal – the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
DAY 4: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri – once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
DAY 5: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur
DAY 6: Hotel – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.