ReviewsNo reviews yet
Auli Honeymoon Tour Package – In the embrace of snow-covered Himalayan peaks in Uttrakhand, Auli is a beauty combined with thrill. The charming hill town is known as the ‘Ski Capital of India’ owing to its ski-worthy slopes in winter.
While in summer it’s a picturesque holiday spot with much to see and do. The spread of lush forests, the sky-touching peaks, the options to have fun and create memories of a lifetime make Auli special.
- Accommodation on twin/Double Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Cake, Candle Light Dinner & Bed Decoration Once in Auli.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
DAY 1: Dehradun / Haridwar to Joshimath (320 Km-9-10 Hrs)
Arrival at Dehradun Airport/Railway station & transfer to Joshimath. The 320 km drive, Enjoy halts on the way to stretch out your legs and the beautiful scenery of the hills.
Enroute visit Devprayag, one of the Panch Prayag of River Alaknanda where it meets with River Bhagirathi. Similar, Rudraprayag is the confluence of River Alaknanda and River Mandakini and Karnprayag is witness Rivers Alaknanda and Pindar merging into each other. After reach Joshimath, check in at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Joshimath.
DAY 2: Joshimath – Auli (16 km-2 hours)
After breakfast drive to Auli. The distance is 16 km and you can feel going up in the mountains as altitude goes from 2050m to 2500m. Auli has made its name globally as one of the best ski resorts in India as well as the world.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel. First, try your hand at skiing. The fascinating slopes of Auli are perfect for the adventure. With the assistance of the resort’s instructors enjoy the thrills. Overnight stay in Auli.
DAY 3: Auli
After Breakfast get ready to partake in skiing at Auli as well as other thrilling activities. The ski slopes enjoy spectacular view of some of high Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, 7818 m.
To get to the upper and lower slopes of Auli, there are options of a 500 m long ski-lift and an 800 m long chair-lift. Visit Gurso Bugyal, enjoying a scenic trek. The picturesque location opens up to the magnificent views of Trishul Peak, Dron Parvat and Nanda Devi. Also within close vicinity, lies Chattrakund.
The pristine lake is known for its crystal clear blue waters, perfect for picnics and to enjoy some quiet moments amid nature. Auli Artificial Lake. Named among the highest man-made lakes in the world, it is a beauty. Surrounded by mighty peaks of Himalayas, the lake was created to produce artificial snow when natural conditions fail to do so. Overnight stay at Auli.
DAY 4: Auli – Dehradun / Haridwar (320 km, 9-10 Hr)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Drive to Dehradun after reach drop at the Dehradun Airport/Railway station for your Return/Onward journey.